Enjoy the rich flavor of Oak Grove Smokehouse Creole Jambalaya Mix tonight. It's simple to prepare and your family will love it.
1. Pre cook and cut into serving size portions 1 to 2 pounds of your favorite meat (or combination of meats) such as chicken, sausage, beef, pork or wild game. Seafood (uncooked) and precooked meats (ham, sausage, etc.) can also be used.
2. Bring 2 1/2 cups water or lightly seasoned stock and meat to a boil.
3. Stir in one package of Oak Grove Smokehouse Creole Jambalaya Mix.
4. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes
5. Let stand for about 5 minutes, serve and enjoy. Makes about 4 to 6 servings.
Note: You may also prepare Oak Grove Jambalaya Mix in a rice cooker or microwave.
Feel like being a little creative. You may also add some of your favorite ingredients like bell peppers, green onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, etc.
7.9 ounce package
Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we are currently experiencing difficulty in obtaining various products. We appreciate your patience and understanding.