Every one knows that New Orleans is a great place to visit. But sometimes you just can't make it. Well, this gift combo is here to help. It includes all the things (well, almost all the things - there are some things you just can't ship) that would fill your trip to the Big Easy with non-stop fun -- great original jazz tunes; 2 packs of world famous Pat O'Brien's Hurricane Mix; a couple of Mardi Gras Geaux cups; a package of great-tasting-and-easy-to-prepare jambalaya mix; a package of rich-and-easy-to-prepare cajun gumbo mix; some mouth-watering creole seasoning mix, and, a package of rich, New Orleans-style coffee. We suggest the following itinerary:
1. Invite over some good friends.
2. Set the mood by listening to the great sounds of the Destination New Orleans cd.
3. Mix up some Pat O'Brien's Hurricanes.
4. Whip up a batch of delicious jambalaya and mouth-watering cajun gumbo.
5. Laissez le bon temps roule' (let the good times roll).
6. Enjoy a nice pot of rich coffee in the morning.