nos web site FAQ non internet orders html
Do I have to order online?
Of course we are happy to accept your order by any means possible. Ordering via the internet allows New Orleans Showcase to process your orders as efficiently and economically as possible. This allows us to keep our operating costs as low as possible and pass on the savings to our customers. Therefore we encourage our customers to place their orders via the internet whenever possible. However, if for any reason you would prefer to place your order offline, please make sure you provide us with the following information (use our off-line order form )
- The items you are ordering, including the 7-digit product code (generally found near the price on each item's description page), a description of the products, the quantity of each item you wish to purchase, and the unit price for each item.
- Your first and last name
- Your street address, including apartment number if applicable
- Your city, state and zip code
- Your telephone number, including area code
- Your email address (we will confirm your order to this address)
- Your method of payment (i.e. either VISA, Mastercard, money order or check - we do not accept cash)
- If paying by credit card, the card number, expiration date, and name on the card
- Shipping preference (standard ground, overnight or 2nd day). If no preference is listed, we will use standard "ground" type service.
- Shipping address - If you would like the package shipped to an address that is different from the "billing address", please indicate the recipient's name, address and telephone number. If the shipping address is a business, please be sure to include the business name.
Please remember that you must provide all required information in order for us to process your order correctly. Any missing information will delay shipment of your order. We will add the appropriate shipping costs, and if applicable, any sales taxes.